This construction technical guide of public buildings with high energy performance is based on a three years experience in Afghanistan. It provides policymakers some practical informations, databases and guidelines for energy efficiency for different types of public buildings to assist in choosing the most appropriate thermal insulation.
Table des matières
- Part 1 : Needs for energy efficiency in buildings
- Part 2 : Basic rules for setting up energy-efficient buildings
- Part 3 : Basic rules for ventilating buildings
- Part 4 : Implementation of five public building types
- Part 5 : Raising awareness and user behaviour
- Part 6 : Project feedback
Le guide est disponible en anglais et dari.
Download the guidebook Energy-efficient public buildings in Afghanistan (english version, 5 Mo)