* Energy management at health facilities-developing countries
This guide aims to inform readers about energy management issues and the solutions that can help control energy consumption at a health facility. It is targeted at managers of such facilities and funders of energy or health projects in developing countries, especially in the Mediterranean regions.
Table des matières
- Why and how should energy be managed?
- Energy management in hospitals
- Energy at rural health facilities
- Model energy management operations
- Energy-efficient buildings
- Energy policies and diagnostic tools
- Domestic hot water/heating/ventilation
- Energy-saving equipment