Energy specialists, agronomists, economists, architects … GERES multi-disciplinary teams cover over 30 fields of expertise.
The teams operate at several levels:
- Assisting or running projects: GERES implements development activities in the field
- Engineering or expertise assignments: assessment, technical and economic studies, working out development strategies
- Technical and institutional support for individuals, associations, businesses, local authorities, government services, etc.
- Capacity-building: training, advice, professionalization
- Applied research in the field of development: innovation to implement appropriate technical and organizational solutions
- Capitalization and dissemination of knowledge on a wide scale.
GERES implements its programmes with a long-term perspective and aims at large-scale economic, social and environmental impacts. To do this, our modus operandi usually consists of 5 key phases: