Decentralized waste water treatment systems in developing countries
This book is intended not only for development planners and project leaders seeking to disseminate decentralized wastewater treatment systems, but also for engineers who need a tool for designing treatment plants and for everyone who needs to understand the issues involved in wastewater treatment. It helps to understand the systems and how they can be implemented, as well as serving as a decision-making tool.
- DEWATS: properties, performance and field of application
- Wastewater treatment process
- Ecology and self-purification effect
- Control parameters
- Dimension parameters
- Sludge treatment
- Recycling wastewater and sludge
- Exploiting biogas
- Spreadsheets for computerized calculations
- Edition: BORDA (Association Brêmoise de Recherche et Développement d’Outre Mer)
- Author: Ludwig Sasse, civil engineer from BORDA
- Translation: Alice Veisblat and Dirk Esser
- Year: 1998
- Language: French
- Pages: 175
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE ACTION
AND SUPPORT WHAT WE DO?
Tell us who you are and find your means of action.