Energy management at health facilities-developing countries
This guide aims to inform readers about energy management issues and the solutions that can help control energy consumption at a health facility. It is targeted at managers of such facilities and funders of energy or health projects in developing countries, especially in the Mediterranean regions.
- Why and how should energy be managed?
- Energy management in hospitals
- Energy at rural health facilities
- Model energy management operations
- Energy-efficient buildings
- Energy policies and diagnostic tools
- Domestic hot water/heating/ventilation
- Energy-saving equipment
- Edition: Geres
- Author: Marie-Aimée Quadrio
- Year: 2003
- Language: French
- Pages: 119
- ISBN: 2-907590-22-7
- Photo credits: Geres, Getty Images
- Financial support: Région PACA, Conseil Général, l’IEPF, l’AIF et l’ADEME
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE ACTION
AND SUPPORT WHAT WE DO?
Tell us who you are and find your means of action.