Introduction of energy efficiency in public buildings in Afghanistan
This booklet gives an overview of the solutions to implement to study and treat health in better conditions while consuming less energy in Afghanistan: managing at an acceptable cost in reconstruction programmes.
- Climate change and greenhouse gases
- Reconstruction programmes in Afghanistan
- The energy efficiency project
- Organization, partners and implementation
- The FFEM – The NEPA
- The project’s achievements
- Some building examples
- A variety of technical solutions
- Lessons of the project and future prospects
- Author: Geres
- Year: 2010
- Language: French, English
- Pages: 17
YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ACTION
AND SUPPORT WHAT WE DO?
Tell us who you are and find your means of action.