Methanization – A guide to understand, analyze and take action in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region
This guide on methanization, written by Geres and the Métha’Synergie consortium, is an educational guide to understand, analyze and take action in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region, where Geres is working for a consistant and exemplary development of the sector.
- What methanization is and what role it plays in achieving the objectives of energy transition, climate and waste management,
- The organic matter that can be methanized,
- The different possible uses for the biogas,
- What is digestate and what are its agronomic interests,
- The regulations to be respected,
- Summary sheets on each type of methanization unit (agricultural, territorial, industrial, etc.),
- And the support of Geres within the framework of the Métha’Synergie consortium (which includes ADEME, the South Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region, the DREAL, the chambers of agriculture, GRDF, GRT gaz)
- Language: French
- Authors: Geres, Métha’Synergie consortium
- Year: 2020
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE ACTION
AND SUPPORT WHAT WE DO?
Tell us who you are and find your means of action.