Solar greenhouse, running manual
This manual is based on experimentation and studies led in Ladakh (3500m altitude). The passive solar greenhouse designed by GERES is adapted to grow vegetables in Ladakh and similar climatic areas. The greenhouse is designed to pick up maximum solar radiation, to store heat and release it at night. This manual should help farmers and development organisations to use this tool at best.
Table of contents
- Vegetable growing in greenhouse: acronomic basis
- The greenhouse
- Different uses and strategy
- Using greenhouse: general matters
- Information on crops
- Edition: Geres
- Author: Christophe Viltard
- Year: 2009
- Languages: English, Russian, Tajik
- Pages: 44
YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ACTION
AND SUPPORT WHAT WE DO?
Tell us who you are and find your means of action.