CV | Alexis Caujolle
Alexis carries out or is directly involved in feasibility studies and evaluation of energy demand and constraints in developing countries. He plays a part in the multi-criteria analysis, strategy and development of rural electrification projects in Africa and Asia
Programme Officer Energy Access
6 years (joined Geres: 2019)
- Project set-up and management
- Technical and economic feasibility studies
- Analysis of energy demand and needs in a given territory
- Strategy monitoring and analysis
- Development of tools, capitalization and knowledge management
Madagascar, Mali, Burkina Faso, Myanmar
Master’s degree in Energy and Environment– Ecole Centrale de Nantes, 2014
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE ACTION
AND SUPPORT WHAT WE DO?
Tell us who you are and find your means of action.