CV | Anne Brukhanoff
After five years’ work in the field supporting development activities for people in isolated rural areas, Anne is now engaged in formalizing and facilitating a support system for entrepreneurship alongside the teams mobilized locally.
Technical Adviser supporting entrepreneurship
5 years (joined Geres in 2019)
- Putting forward methodologies and tools to operationalize an issue
- Design and implementation of capacity-building activities
- Capitalization of knowledge internally/externally
- Monitoring innovations in small enterprise development and entrepreneurship
- Peruvian Amazonia (long-term)
Philippines, Mexico, Madagascar, Mali (short-term)
French, Spanish, English
Master’s degree in International Trade– ICN Business School, Nancy, 2013
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE ACTION
AND SUPPORT WHAT WE DO?
Tell us who you are and find your means of action.