CV | Camille André
An economist by training, Camille has been in charge of Geres climate expertise since 2014. As head of the Climate and Development Committee of Coordination SUD, he helps with capacity-building and structuring of voluntary associations around the fight against climate change.
Climate and Development Officer
6 years (joined Geres in 2014)
- Network facilitation
- Analysis of vulnerabilities and community diagnostics
- Project cycle management
- Capitalization & advocacy
- Statistical and econometric analysis
Madagascar, Togo, Afghanistan, Mali, Mongolia, Morocco
- ‘Magistère’ diploma in Economic Development – Development Economics
- Master’s degree II in Analysis of development projects – Development Economics
VOUS SOUHAITEZ AGIR EN FAVEUR DE LA SOLIDARITÉ
CLIMATIQUE ET SOUTENIR NOS ACTIONS ?
Dites-nous qui vous êtes et découvrez vos moyens d’action