CV | Clémentine Laratte
Clémentine has for 12 years been supporting territorial approaches to the preparation and implementation of sustainable development strategies and policies in urban and rural areas: natural resource management, protection of biodiversity, energy transition, combating climate change.
Technical Adviser Climate and Territories
12 years (joined Geres in 2016)
- Support/advice and institutional and technical capacity-building for decentralized local authorities and CSOs
- Carrying out participatory territorial diagnostics
- Analysis and evaluation of public policy
- Knowledge management and network facilitation
- Set-up and implementation of multi-stakeholder development projects and programmes
- Morocco, Tunisia, Syria, Niger, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Cambodia, Mongolia (short-term)
French, English, Spanish
- Master’s degree in Urban Planning and Landscape – Lebanese University, Beirut, 2011
- Master’s degree in European and International Relations, specialism Cities and Governance – Institut d’Etudes Européennes & Institut Français d’Urbanisme (Paris VIII), 2007
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE ACTION
AND SUPPORT WHAT WE DO?
Tell us who you are and find your means of action.