CV | Marina Dubois
Marina is an expert in development project management and has specialized in the partnership approach, community mobilization and inclusion. After working in business, education, protection and health, she joined Geres in 2014.
Community mobilization and Inclusion representative
14 years (joined Geres in 2014)
- Strategy and prospective monitoring
- Feasibility studies (sustainable energy solutions)
- Project set-up
- Monitoring & evaluation
- Capitalization and knowledge management
- Inclusion: partnership approach, community mobilization, gender (diagnostics, mainstreaming, awareness)
- Economic development
- France, Australia, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, India (long-term)
- Burkina Faso, Nepal, Mali, Ghana (short-term)
- Master’s degree in Territorial Management and Dynamization – Pierre Mendès-France University, Grenoble, 2004
- Master’s degree in Socio-Economics – University of Maine-Le Mans-Laval, 2003
- DUT diploma in Corporate and Administrative Management – University of Rennes, 2001
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE ACTION
AND SUPPORT WHAT WE DO?
Tell us who you are and find your means of action.