CV | Romain Cres
After 10 years’ experience as a company director and four years in management of micro-finance institutions in Africa, Romain joined Geres in 2016. He currently co-ordinates a multi-country programme in Africa and Asia, implementing an economic development/private sector approach based on supporting local entrepreneurs.
Leader economic development approach
22 years (joined Geres in 2015)
- Support for entrepreneurship
- Micro-finance and financial mechanisms
- Set-up and development of business plans
- Micro-economic and supply chain analysis
- Madagascar (long-term)
- Afghanistan, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, China, Guinea, Morocco, Mali, Mongolia, Myanmar, Tajikistan, Ivory Coast (short-term)
French, English, German, Spanish
- Master’s degree in business administration – Kedge Business School, 1997
- Specializing in management of SMEs-SMIs
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE ACTION
AND SUPPORT WHAT WE DO?
Tell us who you are and find your means of action.