GERES undertakes that the collection and processing of your data, made from sites hosted under the geres.eu domain, comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French Data Protection Act.
The collection of personal data is limited to what is strictly necessary and each form specifies:
- the purpose of collecting these data
- if these data are mandatory or optional
- who will be able to read it
Usually, this data is reserved for GERES. If a transmission to a third party is necessary to the data processing you are informed beforehand.
- your rights and how to exercise them with GERES.
The personal data collected on the GERES website are processed according to secure protocols. GERES processes requests received in computer applications.
For any information or exercise of your rights Computer and Freedoms on the processing of personal data managed by GERES, you can contact us:
- by this form
- or by postal mail (with proof of your identity in case of exercise of your rights) to the following address:
GERES, 2 cours Foch, 13400 Aubagne, France
The GERES website uses “cookies” (tracers) for the following reasons:
- measure audience visits
- to know the activity of our visitors within this site in order to optimize the structure and contents
- offer content sharing services on social media
A cookie is a plotter that does not allow us to identify you: GERES makes no correlation between these cookies and personal information about you.
On the other hand, these cookies record on your device information relating to the navigation on our site (the pages you have consulted, the date and time of the visit, etc.) that can be read during your subsequent visits. The shelf life of this information in your computer varies from 3 days to 1 year maximum.
In addition, cookies produced by audience measurement tools and shared on private networks may be used by resources external to GERES.
We inform you that you can oppose the registration of cookies by configuring your browser:
On mobile devices, you could follow this links :