Facilitation of “Mainstreaming the climate emergency and sustainable development goals in development projects and policies” training
Country / Year
Summary and Geres
Geres runs training for around 60 participants invited by the Municipal Development Agency (ADM) of St-Louis in Senegal.
The objective of the training is to provide participants with up-to-date keys to understanding which can optimize their grasp of the climate change situation. Going forward, it aims to enable participants to take these issues into account in both their development projects and policies and their day-to-day activities.
- Challenges, causes and consequences of climate change
- Specific tools for project developers and territorial authorities to take account of climate change
- Community vulnerability assessment
- Climate-proofing methodology
- Sustainable development goals and climate change
- Senegal’s role in international climate policy
- Climate finance
VOUS SOUHAITEZ AGIR EN FAVEUR DE LA SOLIDARITÉ
CLIMATIQUE ET SOUTENIR NOS ACTIONS ?
Dites-nous qui vous êtes et découvrez vos moyens d’action