External final project evaluation : rejuvenate climate awareness and climate sensitive construction sector in Tajikistan
The European Commission funded Dynamo project objective is to contribute to developing a formal space for rural youth to voice out climate actions and get involved in sustainable segment of the job market, in climate compatible jobs. The Action is implemented in close collaboration with the local CSOs – Little Earth and Umedbakhsh – as technical actors of governance and accountability, in 4 rural districts of Tajikistan and in Dushanbe.
The Dynamo project is led by Geres and implemented together with two national partners – Little Earth and UmedBakhsh. Each implementing partner brings in its unique expertise and skills to the project. As a consortium lead Geres is responsible for overall project management, M&E systems, data collection, partnerships management and reporting duties to donors and line national agencies.
While Geres takes a leading role and supports partners in their activities, all 3 organizations are actively involved in project implementation. The Action use Little Earth expertise in bringing confidence and mobilizing youth for climate & Umedbakhsh know-how in developing, institutionalizing, and supporting specific TVET curriculum. Geres provides further backstopping and engineer level technical assistance.
Under this frame, the general objectives of the Final Evaluation are to measure Relevance, Coherence, Effectiveness, Efficiency, Impact and Sustainability of the intervention following OECD’s DAC Development Evaluation criteria and guidelines.
The Evaluator(s) will:
- Assess the relevance of the project objectives and results in relation with priorities and needs of policy objectives, plans of national and local governments, the donor agency and the needs of target groups and beneficiaries (ownership, alignment);
- Assess the effectiveness of the projects in terms of results and progress;
- Assess the efficiency of implementation (results achieved per inputs and budgets);
- Assess the feasibility in terms of design, scope, implementation, management and steering, and develop final conclusions, recommendations and way forward;
- Assess the sustainability of the project results beyond the end of the project together with potential for uptake and/or replication;
Additionally, Geres expects a specific focus on a qualitative evaluation of the impact of the intervention, looking at the long-term prospects in terms of empowerment of young people, wider social benefits and income generation potential for trained craftsmen while proposing recommendations for further improvements, uptake and/or replication.
To this end, the Evaluator will also provide recommendations based on factual, critical and solid analysis in order to further strengthen the outputs/outcomes post-project.
The evaluation will propose a disaggregated analysis of the results, effects and impacts (distinction between gender – male/female). Amongst other suggestions that may be proposed by the evaluator, the impact of the project on the future job opportunities for the youth should be specifically looked at.
The bids will be evaluated, and the contract awarded according to the below mentioned selection criteria:
- Proven expertise and experience of the Consultant(s)/Team (40%)
- Quality of technical proposal and the proposed methodology and time plan (40%)
- Financial proposal (Proposed Budget) (20%)
- Clarifications may be requested not later than 3 (three) days before the submission deadline, only by e-mail at K.LIZAK@geres.eu
- Candidates are invited to address their application by e-mail to: email@example.com,
- Offers must be submitted not later than 2 December 2022, 16:00 Tajikistan time GMT + 5:00.
- Final selection will be communicated to the selected candidate by 23 December 2022 latest
VOUS SOUHAITEZ AGIR EN FAVEUR DE LA SOLIDARITÉ
CLIMATIQUE ET SOUTENIR NOS ACTIONS ?
Dites-nous qui vous êtes et découvrez vos moyens d’action