Best practices Guidebook « Climate, Energy, Development »
18 exemplary approaches in the countries of the south
This book presents an overview of technologies and exemplary approaches that combines development and climate change mitigation. It covers areas such as energy efficiency, managing the energy demand, renewable energy, getting value from waste, resilient agriculture practices, and deforestation control.
It is intended for all development stakeholder: institutions in developing countries, donor agencies, international solidarity organizations, decentralised cooperation operators, technical cooperation agencies…
- Section 1 – Energy for domestic use
- Section 2 – Energy and buildings
- Section 3 – Local energy services
- Section 4 – Waste and residues valorisation
- Section 5 – Sustainable agriculture and forestry
- Edition: Geres
- Author: Geres
- Year: 2008
- Language: French, English
- Pages: 150
- ISBN: 2-907590-54-5
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE ACTION
AND SUPPORT WHAT WE DO?
Tell us who you are and find your means of action.