Energy and climate change in cold regions of Asia Proceedings of the Seminar
Local, national and international organisations from Hindu-Kush Himalaya, Central Asia and Europe gathered at Leh in April 2009 to share their best practices and technologies in the development sector. The 4-days seminar was organized by Geres India at Leh (Ladakh) in Northern India, from 21 to 24 April 2009.
- Decentralized rural electrification
- Climate change impacts and adaptation
- Energy and household
- Energy and agriculture, productive activities
- Energy in public buildings
- Edition: Geres
- Author: Geres
- Year: 2009
- Language: English
- Pages: 176
- Financial partners: Fondation Ensemble and ADEME
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE ACTION
AND SUPPORT WHAT WE DO?
Tell us who you are and find your means of action.