Energy-efficient public buildings in Afghanistan
This construction technical guide of public buildings with high energy performance is based on a three years experience in Afghanistan. It provides policymakers some practical informations, databases and guidelines for energy efficiency for different types of public buildings to assist in choosing the most appropriate thermal insulation.
- Part 1 : Needs for energy efficiency in buildings
- Part 2 : Basic rules for setting up energy-efficient buildings
- Part 3 : Basic rules for ventilating buildings
- Part 4 : Implementation of five public building types
- Part 5 : Raising awareness and user behaviour
- Part 6 : Project feedback
- Edition: Geres
- Author: Geres
- Year: 2010
- Language: English, dari
- Pages: 71
- ISBN: 978-2-907590-61-7
YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ACTION
AND SUPPORT WHAT WE DO?
Tell us who you are and find your means of action.