CV | Julien Jacquot
With more than 15 years’ experience in the clean energy access and poverty reduction sectors, Julien is in charge of the development of Geres Expertise and works on strategy planning and setting up complex projects in Asia and Africa.
Director Geres Expertise and strategy adviser
17 years (joined Geres in 2006)
- Strategy and prospective monitoring
- Strategy analysis
- Analysis of public policy and the institutional environment
- Feasibility studies
- Set-up of multi-sector and/or multi-country projects and programmes
- Technical and financial negotiations
- Palestinian territories, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Cambodia (long-term)
- Ivory Coast, Mali, Senegal, Ghana, Pakistan, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar (short-term)
- Master’s degree in International Political Economy – Pierre Mendes-France University, Grenoble, 2012
- Master’s degree in Language Sciences, specialism Language Industry – Nancy 2 University, 2001
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE ACTION
AND SUPPORT WHAT WE DO?
Tell us who you are and find your means of action.